Monday, August 15, 2005

THE SIMPLE JOYS OF LIFE

I watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with my wife and kids yesterday. It was a delightful movie. I particularly liked the song intermissions by the Looba-loobas each time one of the obnoxious kids got eliminated through their own doing.

Then this morning, for the first time in so many weeks the sun was shining brightly and rain clouds were nowhere in sight.

I almost missed enjoying these simple gifts of life because my mind was wandering about...thinking of what I was supposed to do today, and the "busy stuff" I was supposed to attend to.

We don't really need to look very far to find happiness...it's all around us if only we look with a different eye!

August 15 is a significant day because this was the day ( 6 years ago) that I left Jollibee and found a life! :-)

No comments: