Friday, March 31, 2006

THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGING

Just read some announcements recently coming from JFC Corporate about the changes taking place in the Jollibee organization.

Gina Navarette is moving to Red Ribbon as its GM,and Erwin somebody (I haven't met him) is replacing her as Greenwich CEO. (That should get some tongues waggling!)

People have also been identified for different posts in the new Finance organization and the newly formed Jollibee Worldwide services group,the Shared Services arm of JFC. Ces Landicho has been named the head or Team Leader of the Training Services group.

I'm still just a spectator to all these changes since I'm technically not an employee anymore of Jollibee. I am concerned of course, because I feel the changes are happening too fast and maybe...just maybe a lot is being left to chance by the think tanks of this project.

Maybe I'm becoming a "writer and critic who criticizes with (my ) pen" as Bob Dylan puts it. I just hope the transition works out for the company I can't help but love because I helped build it! I just hope the individuals running the show are not intiating the change for change's sake..(or worse...for their own personal glory.)

Time will tell. But I'm just preparing myself...just in case my services will be needed...to troubleshoot things in case they make a mess of things! Ha! Wouldn't RDR be vindicated after all!

"Blessed are the meek...for they shall humble the mighty!";-)

No comments: