Thursday, September 15, 2005

REALIZING MY POTENTIAL

This morning I had a talk with a group belonging to SC Innova Holdings, a family-owned corporation with various businesses. They were looking for a consultant who would help them out with their growth and expansion concerns particularly in the area of training and development. While they were sharing (particularly Vic,who turned out to be one of the owners) I gave in my two cents worth of observations which must have impressed on Vic that I knew what I was talking about.

Towards the end of the meeting he said that if only I was available they'd like to hire me even on a trial basis.

It was a feel good moment for me and just affirmed that my experience in Jollibee does amount to something.

Anyway, if it was meant for me I know we will cross paths again in the future.

No comments: