Sunday, September 11, 2005

IS THIS THE LITTLE GIRL I CARRIED?

Today is Tasha's thirteenth birthday.

I gave her the traditional birthday spanking (13 whacks on the butt and 1 more for good measure) while she was just stirring after I woke her up and greeted her a Happy Birthday.

During my quiet time in the morning, I said a prayer for her and spent a bit of time reminiscing and realizing that time really has passed by quickly. I couldn't imagine that thirteen years have passed since that September morining when Ate Per entered the room in Cardinal Santos hospital and told me that Tash had been born and was doing OK.

Tash was inside the incubator when I first saw her. She was like a little princess sleeping under the drop light.

As if in a movie flashback I recalled how cute she was when she was a baby, and now how she has grown to be a pretty yet feisty teenage girl.

With the song:"Butterfly Kisses" playing at the back of my mind,I can't help but thank God,He gifted me with my little girl Tash.

No comments: