Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ON SEEING OPPORTUNITIES & CHANGE: REFLECTION ON A QUOTE

I got this quote from Knowledge@Wharton.(I didn't get the name of the person who said it...)
"If you see something wrong or a little unusual,or something that makes you mad,GO CHANGE IT. Then change it for everybody else. You'll become wealthy and very successful." He went on to suggest the areas that business should look into:energy,security,healthcare,traffic,pollution,war,poverty,education,roads,prisons,airport development.

I thought about what I would change because I was mad about it or saw something wrong about & my list would be:
1.Plumbing- i have a leak at home and I can't find it!
2. Garbage-there's a problem with garbage collection in our area (maybe using worms to recycle will be an answer)
3. Unskilled car mechanics- I'm spending money again on my car because they didn't do a good job.

My other concerns are already listed above: education,health,traffic

Maybe if I think more about
solutions to these I can come up with business ideas.

No comments: