Monday, July 25, 2005

A PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND

In line with my "improve -myself-a-day" project I worked on some projects over the weekend,taking advantage of the extra day holiday yesterday.

For one, the Theotokos ikon I set aside for the past month is now taking shape. I finished coloring up to the Virgin Mary's robe and from TJ's comment ("Dad! You rock!")I must say it's looking real good. Funny but while I was doing this pastel painting which I intend to hang along our stairwell, I found myself humming the Latin "Credo," and "Salve Regina."

I was able to download and print the plans for the automata paper models and hope to start assembling them this week.

I learned a new song: "The Greatest Story Ever Told," by Oliver James,which I can now add to my repertoire of "pang-bagets" songs.

No comments: