Friday, July 22, 2005

LESSONS FROM "UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN"

Watched "Under The Tuscan Sun" a TV movie starring Diane Lane. Picked up some lines worth thinking about:

"They built the railroad tracks that crossed the Alps even when there was still no train. They just knew it would be there one day."

(Federico Fellini said) "Never dwell on regrets..they are just the past getting in the way of today." (or something like that) This told me to let go of yesterday's incident with the Integrity video, which I had been "I should've-ing" yesterday.

These were just reminders to me to attack life with vigor and instead of just musing...get going on projects I listed in my Goals list: the songs I have not written yet ("Gusto Kitang Awitan ng Luman Love song" & "Gusto Kong Mag-Jollibee" which I envision James and his band to sing); the paper sculptures which will be my special niche in business; the painting of the Theotokos & the mural of the Creation for the Master's bedroom wall;the USA trip with my family...

I also got an idea from seeing all these artists' weblogs on the net that I'd start my own "A Drawing A Day" which will be my excuse for doing doodles & posting them on the net.

No comments: