Tuesday, June 28, 2005

HIGHLIGHTS OF MY WEEK: JUNE 20 -26

June 26 - Watched Beauty and the Beast musical at the Meralco Theater with the whole family. Starred KC Concepcion who was pretty good though lacked a powerful voice to reach the high notes. The Beast was disappointing, lacked power. Gaston was a bit better. I had seen the Broadway version so everything else pales in comparison unfortunately.

June 25 -JAMES' 17th birthday. He and TJ were in Las Villas since they had a sleepover at Esan Javahey's after a night of computer gaming at Blue Skies. Jaja was sick so I brought Tash to the gym then went to Richmonde to do my light lower body workout. I bought cake, salmon,pasta and foodstuff for James' party this evening. I ended up cooking it too. I prepared Aglio Olio. We had a lot of food but few guests since Greenhills and Villas folks couldn't make it. Kuya Zen, Ate Per and Jerome also left for Munich this evening, so we only had Louie and Iris Doria, Vika,Aleks and Ayana as James' guests.

June 24 - Jaja took the day off to be with her Basa airbase barkada. They went to Sonia's garden and Ilog Maria. We had a mini-product board this morning and I was stuffed with new product samples (veggie siopao, roasted chix asado, chicken supreme, pancit etc.) I attended the graduation of Batch 127 then went to the gym before fetching Tash and Jaja at Gymnastica

June 23 - RDRs and Jem's birthday. I wished Mavie goodluck on her Excom presentation because I knew she would be uptight about it...which in fact she was. I went to Greenhills to sign the documents needed for my dollar investment. I went through the tiangge and bought some gardening stuff at the Do It Yourself shop. Ate lunch at Max's to try out their pancit canton which was lousy! I fetched Tash early and we went to Robinson's Galeria where we were to meet up with Jaja and james. Ja bought a new Whirlpool 7.5 kg washing machine on credit for 10K.

June 22 - ISAH TORRALBA s birthday. We held the birthday bash for RDR this morning since he was going to have an Excom meeting tomorrow, his real birthday. In spite of the short preparation, things tirned out well. Padz and Jeric did a great job hosting the program. Vhing invited me out to lunch at Salsa Rossa and we talked about Ever's pending annulment case.

June 21 - Had a product work group meeting this morning. I double checked the preparations for RDRs birthday tomorrow. At least, Jeric and Edward had practised their song.

June 20 - I re applied for my AMWAY membership c/o Jimmy.

No comments: