Sunday, May 27, 2007

TWO YEARS OF BLOGGING!

I just realized that I've been into blogging for two years now! My first entry was about my attempt at do-it -yourself plumbing,where I learned that plumbing is not so easy!

When I checked my archives,there was only 1 month (December,2005) that I didn't post anything. This in itself is an achievement!

Out of curiosity I checked the other blog sites I used to visit,in particular that of Christa's "Girl In Progress." I found out she had also stopped blogging for a while then resumed again because she hasn't had much progress in her lovelife!

I did however, get an idea from her on how to keep life interesting.

She made this resolution for 2007 to do something new every month,whether it is to go a new adventure,visit a new museum or try out a new restaurant! (This is similar to something I read in ETR about doing something new EVERYDAY!)

Maybe I ought to do that! I've made lists of things I have wanted to do but have not put a time line to them. So,just to start the ball rolling:

1. Eat in Sakae San
2. Have a regular dine out with my two dine-out buddies at a different resto every month.
3. Try a new bottle of wine every month.
4. Create a new comic/toon strip every month.
5. Start the vermiculture business in July
6. Learn the songs: "Satisfaction,""Black Magic Woman,""Stairway to Heaven,""Butterfly Kisses"
7. Cooked or baked a new recipe every month. (Sunday dinners)
8. Posted an original artwork in any of my blogs.
9. Done something wild within the next 6 months. (e.g. Throw out a lot of old things. Sport a new look)
10. Painted a mural

No comments: