Wednesday, January 24, 2007

52 and Counting

I turned 52 last week (Jan. 18)and though I didn't feel a year older that day,this morning a strange thing happened when I got up to pee. A flash of realization that my kids had grown older...suddenly made me aware that time had really flown and was ticking faster now. It happened so quickly...in just a few seconds I relived holding TJ in my arms...James as a baby..and Tash as a cute 2 year old. Now...TJ is a 21 year old,figuring out what he'd like to do with his life. James is in 1st year College,enjoying his new friends and college life. Tash is in 1st year high blossoming into a pretty and smart teener. Now, if there is one thing I ought to pay attention to and savor...is how they will turn out to be in the next 5 to 10 years. I hope what we have done to prepare them to be good persons,work! I can only sit and wait :-)

No comments: