Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RECENT HAPPENINGS...RANDOM THOUGHTS

  1. There was a heated exchange of emails recently in one of my egroups. It all started when a private exchange of emails among members leaked out,and other members who felt offended by those who allegedly were talking behind their backs,retaliated. Moral lesson: "Never ever have an exchange of private emails with egroup members about a sensitive issue lest you push the wrong button."
  2. I was finally able to mail my secret to PostSecret. While I was working on it,for some strange reason I started trembling,either from fear or excitement. After I finished with it though I felt a sense of relief...a feeling of catharsis! Just by bringing it out of my system I had unburdened myself. I now realized the good that Post Secret was doing.
  3. Recent news about organizational changes in the JFC group somehow bothered me. But then I caught myself starting to worry and changed my frame of mind...and voila things didn't seem bothersome after all!

No comments: