Wednesday, November 02, 2005

TIME TO STOP DREAMING & START DOING

My former College buddy,Jimmy Enriquez, sent a congratulatory message to all his downlines in the Amway business who had made it to the 3% to the Top Gun Category. Most were from Chowking and most had entered this business later than I did. Yet they've gone ahead to where I never even reached. So what made the difference?

They worked more than they dreamed...and instead of figuring out the obstacles they just went ahead and showed the plan or sold the products.

I, on the other hand, found excuses why I couldn't do it! The irony is that most of these people are from Operations...have 9-5 jobs while I'm supposed to have a freer schedule to grow my business.

So the moral lesson is: Stop figuring out & wishing...and start getting my nose to the grindstone!

But inwardly I really feel happy for Jimmy...he deserves to be rewarded for his hard work...now he's living his dream!

No comments: