Monday, March 23, 2015

MY SMALL DAILY VICTORIES

I finally got all my real estate taxes paid yesterday.

I also sent a billing notice to a client and was able to follow up the status of a payment of another.

For most of the day, I read articles on Coaching and browsed the internet for readily available Powerpoints that would give me ideas on how to package the Coaching Program I was to run for a third client.

I bought a new set of strings for my Seagull acoustic guitar and replace the old ones.

Before going to bed I was able to layout a couple of pages of a Photobook of our latest trip to the USA.

Being in a state of semi-retirement, it's very easy to just settle for a sedentary way of life which I've learned firsthand  is not healthy after all.

These little victories...of getting things done...have been very satisfying and have made me feel my day's been worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.In the doldrums of entertainment, can not make life and career advancement. Entertainment is at least equal to work, or one part of the job is to say!
_________________________
Still worried about the lack of the coins of rs ? Runescape Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.