Thursday, January 19, 2006

51 YEARS YOUNG AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT 50!

Yesterday I turned 51! When I was younger I never imagined how I'd look like at 50 years plus...I was so engrossed at being young and solving the problems of the world I didn't think it important to visualize how I'd look when I'm old.

Good thing I didn't because when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't look like your typical 50 year old. Thanks to a regimen of exercise and diet and clean living, I think I managed to turn back ageing some notch back.

I read Late Lifer's recent blog on how at 83 + he's still engaged in active work. I guess that's the secret..never to retire and not to think I can't learn new skills and new tricks. Furthermore, I have the advantage of experience.

I still have a lot to look forward to in the next 50 years after all!

No comments: